Holley is pleased to announce newest member of its very successful analog-style gauges with the release of a NEW fully standalone 2-1/16” Air/Fuel Wideband O2 Gauge Kit. This highly accurate and feature packed unit is designed specifically for use with all EFI or carbureted systems and available in both black and white face versions.
- Completely standalone with easy-to-read analog dial - Great for EFI or carbureted applications
- Utilizes Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensor which is compatible with all fuel types (Unleaded, Leaded, E85, Diesel, or Methanol)
- Slim-style mounting requires very little dash space for installation
- 270° sweep pointer from 6 to 3 o’clock makes gauge easy to read at a glance
- Internal microprocessor controls the pointer movement to ensure accurate movement in street, off road, and racing conditions
- Adjustable LED warning light allows user to set both low and high trigger points
- Peak recall button allows user to view min/max gauge readings
- Gauge includes a 5 ft. 6-pin weathertight sensor harness and 4 ft. power/ground/lighting harness allowing for flexible mounting locations
- Spin lock ring threads to back of gauge case for simple and secure gauge mounting
- CNC machined billet aluminum bezels with anodized finish – Bezels are threaded for easy replacement
- Multiple bezel options available separately – User can customize the gauge to their preference
EDGE INSIGHT PRO CTS2 Monitor
Edge Products is excited to announce the new Insight Pro! We took our award-winning Insight CS2/CTS2 and gave it the capability to store and program custom tunes into your vehicle from your favorite tuner, using HP Tuners Custom Tuning Software. The new Insight Pro gives you industry-leading data monitoring and control with the ability to use custom tunes designed specifically for your truck.
Insight pro cts2 monitor $579.00 (86100)
Insight pro cs2 monitor $449.95 (86000)
INSIGHT PRO KEY FEATURES
- Custom Tuning Compatible*
- Cloud Based
- Consumer downloads
- Cloud Based Dealer Portal
- Dealers Can Name Each Tune
- Store Up To 4 Custom Tunes
- Ability To Read Stock File
- Gas and Diesel Applications Supported
- Displays Dozens of Parameters
- Multiple Screen Layouts
- Data Logging
- EAS Compatible for Additional Accessories
- Performance Testing and Diagnostics
Current application coverage
Chevy/GMC 2001-2015 6.6L Duramax
Ford 2003-2007 6.0L Powerstroke
2008-2010 6.4L Powerstroke
Coverage coming soon
Chevy/GMC 2007-2015 Gas truck 4 &6 speed (V8)
Dodge/Ram 2006-2009 5.9L Cummins
*Currently the Insight Pro is compatible with HP Tuners custom tuning software.
Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. These “4 to 1″ LS Turbo headers available in 1-3/4″ and 1-7/8″ tube diameters are an ideal design creating a compact package allowing a variety of configurations (Up and Forward, Down and Forward, or Down and Back) to be used as a universal fit Turbo header.
• CNC Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increases the cylinder scavenging effect and improves engine breathing
• Heavy duty 16-gauge 304SS (Polished Finish Only) and 409SS (Natural, Black Painted, and Ceramic Coated finishes) tubing for increased strength and durability
• 1-3/4″ and 1-7/8″ tubing diameters available for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improved throttle response
• 3″ collector for maximum strength and exhaust flow
• 7/16″ thick header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
• Premium aluminum header gaskets included
• 3″ V-Band Flanges and Clamps are included
• Available in a total of four finishes (Natural, Black Painted, Ceramic Coated, and Polished)
PRE-ORDER TODAY 253-475-8319
Tame the beast! Hays is proud to release their Dragon Claw 1150 Lever Assisted Clutch Kits. These Dual Disc clutch kits are undoubtedly a game changer for the performance clutch market. Dragon Claw Clutch Kits are intended for “Street Driven Race Cars”. They can withstand the torque of forced induction engines (rated up to 1150 lb.-ft. at the crank) and survive extreme racing use without requiring additional pedal effort from the user.
How does this design allow customers to have the best of both worlds? Dragon Claw Clutch Kits use a diaphragm plus patented lever assist combination. The diaphragm keeps the pedal effort near stock for street use. The levers swing out by centrifugal force as engine RPM increases and apply direct pressure above the pressure plate. This results in a clamping force that holds under conditions where many of the competitor’s “high end” clutches fail.
• Kits come complete with Flywheel, Alignment Tool, Throw-out Bearing*, Shims* and Hardware ensuring properly matched components and ease of installation
• Light weight construction - Cover is forged from 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum; Flywheel is forged from 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum; Complete 2 disc assembly weighs as little as 35 lbs.
• Patented lever assist technology allows clutch to have increased torque holding capacity while maintaining a near stock pedal feel - Proven to hold for turbo and supercharged vehicles with up to 1150 lb.-ft. torque
• Proprietary ceramic friction material is both streetable and aggressive when necessary
• Sprung hub disc centers allow for smooth engagement, less gear lash, and longer transmission life
• No break in period - Install the clutch and drive it!
• 100% American made
• 3 disc versions rated up to 1500 lb. ft. torque coming soon
PRE-ORDER NOW, 253-475-8319
VGT Controller is IP67 rated, reverse polarity protected, surge protected as well as 12 and 24 volt compatible. This controller will control any Holset VGT with Holsets Smart Remote Actuator.
- VGT Controller Module
- 60 PSI Auto Meter sensor
- Auto Meter sensor relocation kit
- Insulated strap to secure the pressure sensor
- Main wiring harasses
- Secondary harness with USB adapter, exhaust brake switch and exhaust brake force adjustment knob
- one of two exhaust brake harnesses (Dodge Cummins 98.5-02 or 03-07 common rail) note the 03-07 common rail harness is also used as the universal harness. When used as the universal harness customers will need to supply a momentary switch to signal the exhaust brake engagement.
Today through May 6th. $79.95 Includes 3 baseline pulls and A/F. That’s a $70.00 savings!!! By Appointment only. 253-475-8319